Who we are:
- Clinicians are people providing healthcare for individuals and communities. This includes physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, midwives, dietitians, healers, health workers, and others.
- Over 1,000 clinicians from around the world have formally signed on to the Clinicians for Planetary Health initiative, expressing their commitment to addressing global environmental change and its health impacts. A subset of these individuals are involved in the Clinicians for Planetary Health working group
- Over 30 partner organizations
co-signed the global call-to-action released in The Lancet on Earth Day 2019, which called on health communities around the world to take action on Planetary Health.
- Developing outreach materials for healthcare settings that encourage individual- and community-level Planetary Health action, with an emphasis on health and environmental co-benefits
- Convening periodic calls to brainstorm, network, and exchange resources to build commitment to Planetary Health across the healthcare sector
- Sharing resources and stories of success through a newsletter, blog series, and podcast
More ways to join us!
Our "Seedbox" of Open-Access Resources!
We’re pleased to present the “Seedbox”: an open-access repository of tools that you can use to bring Planetary Health into any clinical or health-related setting. This Google Drive folder
(view-only) has some basic tools to help you start integrating Planetary Health into patient care. We also have submissions from our greater C4PH community; please see this link
for all of the latest submissions. If you’d like to submit a resource yourself to the Seedbox, please do so using this form
. Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the term “C4PH Seedbox” in the subject line.